- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)21
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Julie Johnson, 34, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2007, at her home.
She was born May 8, 1973, in Chaffee, Mo., daughter of Darrell Underwood and Kerry Brant. She and Marshall Johnson were married Dec. 3, 2003, in Wickliffe, Ky.
Survivors include her mother, Kerry Brant; father, Darrell Underwood; stepfather, Billie Jones; husband, Marshall Johnson; a son, Marshall Underwood, all of Cape Girardeau; four brothers, Darrell Underwood Jr. of Cape Girardeau, Nicholas Seabaugh of Illinois, Keith Noel of Collinsville, Ill., Wayne Noel of Kansas City, Kan.; four sisters, Crystal Gibson and Amanda Underwood of Cape Girardeau, Keisha Noel of Japan, Kaprina Noel of Jacksonville, Fla.; grandmothers, Helen Underwood and Kathleen Givens of Cape Girardeau.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to service time Sunday at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Don Henson officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Cemetery at Scott City.