- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Julie Johnson, 34, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2007, at her home.
She was born May 8, 1973, in Chaffee, Mo., daughter of Darrell Underwood and Kerry Brant. She and Marshall Johnson were married Dec. 3, 2003, in Wickliffe, Ky.
Survivors include her mother, Kerry Brant; father, Darrell Underwood; stepfather, Billie Jones; husband, Marshall Johnson; a son, Marshall Underwood, all of Cape Girardeau; four brothers, Darrell Underwood Jr. of Cape Girardeau, Nicholas Seabaugh of Illinois, Keith Noel of Collinsville, Ill., Wayne Noel of Kansas City, Kan.; four sisters, Crystal Gibson and Amanda Underwood of Cape Girardeau, Keisha Noel of Japan, Kaprina Noel of Jacksonville, Fla.; grandmothers, Helen Underwood and Kathleen Givens of Cape Girardeau.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to service time Sunday at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Don Henson officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Cemetery at Scott City.