- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
STE. GENEVIEVE, Mo. -- Braedon J. Pingel was stillborn Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2007, at Ste. Genevieve Memorial Hospital in Ste. Genevieve.
Survivors include his parents, Jeff S. Pingel and Collette Moll of Ste. Genevieve; a sister, Jaelynne Pingel of Ste. Genevieve; a brother, Kavenn Pingel of Ste. Genevieve; maternal grandparents Connie and Dennis Moll of Perryville, Mo.; maternal great-grandparents Darrell and Dorothy Cassoutt and Wilbert and Georgia Moll, all of St. Mary, Mo.; paternal grandmother Sherry Parker of Perryville; and paternal great-grandparents Ray and Inez Anderson and Mary and Ed Kaiser, all of Perryville.
He was preceded in death by his paternal grandfather.
A graveside service will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at St. Mary Cemetery. Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville is in charge of arrangements.