- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
MALDEN, Mo. -- Stacy Dawn Schroeppel, 26, of Malden died Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2007, at her home as the result of a house fire.
She was born April 23, 1981, in Poplar Bluff, Mo., daughter of Stephen Charles and Darlene Jean White Schroeppel.
Schroeppel is a 1999 graduate of Malden High School, and a 2007 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She was employed at Falcon Door and Window, and was a member of St. Ann Catholic Church.
Survivors include her parents of Malden; a brother, Stephen Schroeppel II of Cape Girardeau; and maternal grandparents Charlie and Carolyn White of Erwin, Tenn.
She was preceded in death by her paternal grandparents.
Visitation will be after 5 p.m. today at Bradshaw Funeral Home in Malden. A prayer service will be held at 7:30.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Ann Church, with the Rev. Glenn Eftink officiating. Burial will be in St. Teresa Cemetery at Glennonville, Mo.