- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)8
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)13
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
MALDEN, Mo. -- Stacy Dawn Schroeppel, 26, of Malden died Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2007, at her home as the result of a house fire.
She was born April 23, 1981, in Poplar Bluff, Mo., daughter of Stephen Charles and Darlene Jean White Schroeppel.
Schroeppel is a 1999 graduate of Malden High School, and a 2007 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She was employed at Falcon Door and Window, and was a member of St. Ann Catholic Church.
Survivors include her parents of Malden; a brother, Stephen Schroeppel II of Cape Girardeau; and maternal grandparents Charlie and Carolyn White of Erwin, Tenn.
She was preceded in death by her paternal grandparents.
Visitation will be after 5 p.m. today at Bradshaw Funeral Home in Malden. A prayer service will be held at 7:30.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Ann Church, with the Rev. Glenn Eftink officiating. Burial will be in St. Teresa Cemetery at Glennonville, Mo.