- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MALDEN, Mo. -- Stacy Dawn Schroeppel, 26, of Malden died Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2007, at her home as the result of a house fire.
She was born April 23, 1981, in Poplar Bluff, Mo., daughter of Stephen Charles and Darlene Jean White Schroeppel.
Schroeppel is a 1999 graduate of Malden High School, and a 2007 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She was employed at Falcon Door and Window, and was a member of St. Ann Catholic Church.
Survivors include her parents of Malden; a brother, Stephen Schroeppel II of Cape Girardeau; and maternal grandparents Charlie and Carolyn White of Erwin, Tenn.
She was preceded in death by her paternal grandparents.
Visitation will be after 5 p.m. today at Bradshaw Funeral Home in Malden. A prayer service will be held at 7:30.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Ann Church, with the Rev. Glenn Eftink officiating. Burial will be in St. Teresa Cemetery at Glennonville, Mo.