- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Elbert J. Richardet, 88, of Perryville died Thursday, Dec. 20, 2007, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 29, 1919, in Perry County, son of John and Elsie Zahner Richardet. He and O'Deal Miederhoff were married July 17, 1943, in Perry County. She preceded him in death.
Richardet worked at International Shoe Co. and also farmed. He was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include six sons, Ronald, Roy, Edward, Russell and Allen Richardet, all of Perryville, Marvin Richardet of St. Mary, Mo.; a daughter, Ruth Jenkins of Waterloo, Ill.; a brother, John Richardet Jr. of Shell Knob, Mo.; five sisters, Mildred Moonier and Lyndola Seabaugh of Perryville, Ruby Marcinkowski of Chester, Ill., Evelyn Biehle of St. Louis, Velda Vallecorsa of Flint, Mich.; 28 grandchildren; a stepgrandchild; 12 great-grandchildren; and a great-stepgrandchild.
He was preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 6 to 9 p.m. today, and 6:30 to 9:50 a.m. Saturday at Miller Family Funeral Home. The rosary will be recited at 9.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Vincent's Church, with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.