- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Nancy Kathleen Childers, 45, of Sikeston died Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2007, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
She was born Feb. 25, 1962, in St. Louis, daughter of James Chappell and Kathleen Sides. She and Mark Childers were married April 17, 1978, at Benton, Mo.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Jason Childers; a daughter, Jennifer Childers; her parents; a brother, Rocky Chappell, all of Sikeston; two sisters, Janet Davidson of Sikeston, Jane Chappell of Cape Girardeau; and two grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother.
Service will be held at a later date.
Nunnelee Funeral Chapel is in charge of arrangements.