- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Buford Roscoe Yeager, 91, of Oak Ridge died Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2007, at Jackson Manor in Jackson.
He was born Oct. 20, 1916, at Daisy, son of John C. and Carrie O. Crites Yeager. He and Mayme Walker were married in 1949. She died April 13, 1961. He and Ella Jean Friese were married March 31, 1962.
Yeager lived in the Oak Ridge area all his life and was a farmer.
Survivors include his wife; two brothers, Bobby Yeager of Humboldt, Tenn., Bill Yeager of Cape Girardeau; and a sister, Elodie Davis of Advance, Mo.
He was preceded in death by a daughter and a sister.
Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. today at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Doug McClellan officiating. Burial will be in New Salem Cemetery at Daisy.