- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Matt C. Sullivan and Britni K. Massey of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:17 a.m. Monday, Jan. 19, 2004. Name, Clayton Lewis. Weight, 5 pounds 1/2 ounce. Second child, first son. Ms. Massey is the daughter of Mark and Kay Kielhofner of Jackson and David Massey of Peoria, Ill. She is employed at Westfield Shoppingtown West Park. Sullivan is the son of Dorothy Sullivan of Cape Girardeau and Charles Sullivan of Herrin, Ill. He is employed at Dead Gear Sporting Goods.
Son to Scott J. and Tammy J. Washam of Cairo, Ill., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:10 p.m. Monday, Jan. 19, 2004. Name, Collin Wayne. Weight, 6 pounds 6 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Washam is the former Tammy Wren, daughter of Frank and Becky Stinnett of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Capaha Bank. Washam is the son of Joe and Donna Washam of Miller City, Ill. He is employed with Laborers Local 773.
Son to David C. and Kimberly M. Likens of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:36 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 20, 2004. Name, Cole David. Weight, 7 pounds 11 ounces. Third son. Mrs. Likens is the former Kimberly Keller, daughter of Larry and Deanna Keller of Jackson. She is employed at KFVS 12. Likens is the son of Kent and Vicki Zickfield of Cape Girardeau and John and Cathy Likens of Columbia, Ill. He is employed at Wieser Hyundai.