- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Wilson C. Boyd, 91, of Marble Hill died Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2004, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girar-deau.
He was born Nov. 17, 1912, at Rockview, Mo., son of Bill and Ezella Prosser Boyd. He and Helen Winchester were married May 12, 1934, at Marble Hill.
Boyd was a production manager 39 years at Ford Motor Co. He was a member, deacon and Sunday school superintendent of First Baptist Church in Advance, Mo., and member of a Masonic Lodge in Memphis, Tenn.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Bill Boyd of Marble Hill; two daughters, Shirley Fendelet of Marble Hill, Betty Zyla of Dandridge, Tenn.; four grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by two brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at First Baptist Church, with the Rev. Don Stephens officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park in Advance.