- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Diane C. Moore, 55, of Perryville died Sunday, Dec. 16, 2007, at her home.
She was born Dec. 16, 1952, in St. Louis, daughter of Alvin and Dolores Kennon.
Survivors include three daughters, Kelly Plunkett and Letitia Bell of Perryville, Julie Daugherty of Altenburg, Mo.; her parents of Perryville; two stepdaughters, Lisa Manning of Joplin, Mo., Brenda Kennon of Perryville; three stepsons, Richard Moore of Georgia, Ron Moore of Dittmer, Mo., Jerry Moore Jr. of DeSoto, Mo.; a sister, Terry Stanfill of Perryville; three brothers, Tim and Alan Kennon of Perryville, Justin Kennon of Cape Girardeau; 18 grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a granddaughter.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. Thursday and from 6:30 a.m. to service time Friday at Miller Family Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Keith McCrary officiating. Burial will be in Whitewater Christian Cemetery in Perry County.