- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape/Jackson police report 12/19/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. arrests do not imply guilt.
* Corian J. Greer, 18, 102 N. Park Ave., was arrested on suspicion of possession of controlled substance and receiving stolen property.
* Chad D. Valenti, 30, 1915 Longview Drive, was arrested on suspicion of stealing and possession of controlled substance.
* Kevin M. Cox, 16, 605 Minnesota Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for driving while suspended.
* A subject is in custody pending charges of assault.
* Donald L. Hanebrink, 25, 1949 Delwin St., Apt. 6, and Gregory E. Criddle, 23, 921 William St., No. 4, were issued summonses for assault.
* Robert D. Weissinger, 30, 603 Meechaw Drive, was issued a summons for assault.
* Brittany N. Morgan, 20, 839 Morgan Oak St., was issued a summons for a leash-law violation and failure to maintain property free of trash.
* Crystal A. Harkins, 36, 2507 Perryville Road, was issued a summons for illegal dumping of trash.
* A check was reported stolen at 2819 Whitener St.
* Medication was reported stolen from an unknown area.
* A window was reported broken at 1340 W. Cape Rock Drive.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at Good Hope and Sprigg streets.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joanna G. Dunn, 55, 351 Meier Drive, was issued a summons for failure to stop at a red signal.
* A theft was reported in the 4700 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 900 block of Greensferry Road.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of Morgan Street.