- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Selma M. "Sis" Loberg, 96, of Perryville died Monday, Jan. 26, 2004, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born March 16, 1907, in Perryville, daughter of Romanus John and Anna Victoria Hoffman Zahner. She married William Loberg, who died March 23, 1974.
Loberg was a nurse aide many years in the nursery at Perry County Memorial Hospital. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church and Daughters of Isabella.
Survivors include a sister, Edna Kirn, and a brother, Leroy Zahner, both of Perryville.
She was preceded in death by a sister and two brothers.
Friends may call at St. Vincent de Paul Church from 10 a.m. to service time Saturday.
The memorial Mass will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating.
Miller Family Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.