- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report 12/19/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 6:23 p.m., emergency medical service in the 600 block of North Middle Street.
* At 2:03 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1100 block of Themis Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 4:05 a.m., emergency medical service in the 3100 block of Independence Street.
* At 8:34 a.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of South Silver Springs Road.
* At 12:10 p.m., emergency medical service at Broadway and North Frederick Street.
* At 12:24 p.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of South Sprigg Street.
* At 2:30 p.m., a citizen assist at 4085 Broadview Drive.