- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jerry Moore Sr.
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Jerry E. Moore Sr., 68, of Perryville died Sunday, Dec. 16, 2007, at his home.
He was born March 16, 1939, at Van Buren, Mo., son of Charles and Wilma Fry Moore.
Moore was a truck driver with Rollet Brothers.
Survivors include three daughters, Lisa Manning of Joplin, Mo., Brenda Kennon and Letitia Bell of Perryville; three sons, Richard Moore of Georgia, Ron Moore of Dittmer, Mo., Jerry Moore Jr. of DeSoto, Mo.; two stepdaughters, Kelly Plunkett of Perryville, Julie Daugherty of Altenburg; four brothers, John, Richard and Don Counts of Missouri, Steve Counts of Kentucky; 18 grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, stepfather and a granddaughter.
Service will be private.
Miller Family Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.