- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Andrew M. and Nicole A. Dunaway of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:16 a.m. Friday, Dec. 7, 2007. Name, Sophia Grace. Weight, 6 pounds, 9 ounces. First child. Mrs. Dunaway is the former Nicole Winschel, daughter of Danny and Becky Winschel of Perryville, Mo. She is a second grade teacher with Jackson School District at Orchard Elementary. Dunaway is the son of Mike and Mary Etta Dunaway of Cape Girardeau. He is a graphic designer at Red Letter Communications Inc.
Son to Spencer Glenn and Crystal Marie Bass II of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:58 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 8, 2007. Name, Dominic Raynes. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Third child, first son. Mrs. Bass is the former Crystal Harris, daughter of Norma and Jim Mawhinney of Lochport, N.Y. Bass is the son of Spencer Bass of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at McDonald's.
Son to Stephanie Dawn Stickel of Benton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:13 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 9, 2007. Name, Dalton Ray. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Ms. Stickel is the daughter of Clinton Stickel and Valerie Stickel of Benton.
Daughter to Michael Darrell and Patricia Kay Garnett of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:15 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 9, 2007. Name, Hannah June Faye. Weight, 8 pounds, 8 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Garnett is the former Patricia Clubb, daughter of David and Teresa Clubb of Thebes, Ill. She is activity director at Life Care Centers of America. Garnett is the son of Kenneth and Linda Garnett of Leonard, Mo. He is a supervisor at Nordenia USA Inc.
Daughter to Kevin Joseph and Monaca Leiane Williams of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:55 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 9, 2007. Name, Brooklyn Annise. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Williams is the former Monaca Johnson, daughter of Kenny and Teresa Campbell of Cape Girardeau. Williams is the son of Ronnie and Joann Williams of East Prairie, Mo. He is owner of Williams Landscape Design.
Daughter to Justin Ray and Melissa Kay Wyatt of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:06 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2007. Name, Tiffany Jean. Weight, 6 pounds, 9 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Wyatt is the former Melissa James, daughter of Robin James and Delbert James of Chaffee, Mo. Wyatt is the son of Karla Wyatt and John Wyatt of Scott City. He is self-employed.
Son to Marc S. and Amy M. Simpson of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:04 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2007. Name, Noah J. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. First child. Mrs. Simpson is the former Amy Gipson, daughter of Jeff and Carolyn Gipson of Cape Girardeau. She is executive recruiter with James Allen Co. Inc. Simpson is the son of Jim Simpson of Seminole, Fla., and Carol Simpson of DesMoines, Iowa. He is an inside sales representative with SMC Electric Supply.