- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Timothy Charles Gibbar, 28, of Perryville died Saturday, Jan. 24, 2004, in an automobile accident in Perry County. His mother, Connie Sue Gibbar, also died in the accident.
He was born May 1, 1975, in Perry County, son of Raymond Charles and Connie Sue Ruessler Gibbar. He and Gwen N. Abernathy were married Nov. 29, 1997, in Perry County.
Gibbar was employed at Rustic Wood Products Inc. in Perry County. He was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Seth Gibbar of the home; his father of Perryville; two sisters, Nichole Waldrop of Arnold, Mo., and Sarah Gibbar of Perryville.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 9 a.m. to 12:50 p.m. Thursday.
The funeral Mass will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in St. Rose of Lima Cemetery at Silver Lake, Mo.