- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Connie Sue Gibbar, 49, of Perryville died Saturday, Jan. 24, 2004, in an automobile accident in Perry County. Her son, Timothy C. Gibbar, also died in the accident.
She was born Dec. 30, 1954, in Perryville, daughter of Fred and Lorine Pecaut Ruessler. She and Raymond Charles Gibbar were married Aug. 24, 1974, in Perryville.
Gibbar was a crew leader at NPS Corp. She was a member of St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church at Silver Lake, Mo.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Nichole Waldrop of Arnold, Mo., Sarah Gibbar of the home; two brothers, Daniel and Bob Ruessler of Perryville; three sisters, Judith Seabaugh of Jackson, Kay Robins of Marble Hill, Mo., and Margie Tarillion of Perryville.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 9 a.m. to 12:50 p.m. Thursday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in St. Rose of Lima Cemetery.