- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape/Jackson police reports 1/28/04
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Fabio R. Acevedo-Sanchez, 24, of 1330 N. Sprigg, No. 4, Cape Girar-deau, was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
Jennifer M. Colon, 20, of 406 Sheridan, No. 12H, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Summons Clayton R. Mosley, 20, of 1854 Martin Court, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Monday for a dog bite.
Thefts Hardee's reported food stolen Tuesday at 1330 Broadway.
Fred's reported theft Tuesday at 121 S. Sprigg. A 10-year-old girl was cited to juvenile court in connnection with the complaint.
Property Damage Tires and a rear car seat were reported cut Tuesday at 124 S. Lorimier.
Miscellaneous Armed robbery was reported Monday by Town Plaza Cinema 5 at 2154 William.
Miscellaneous Fraud was reported Monday at the 300 block of East Adams Street.
Harassment was reported Monday at the 400 block of West Main Street.
Theft was reported Monday at the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
Trespassing was reported Tuesday at the 700 block of South Hope Street.