- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
NEW HAVEN, Mo. -- Marie Margaret Rhodes, 93, of New Haven died Saturday, Dec. 15, 2007, at New Haven Care Center.
She was born April 2, 1914, in Glenallen, Mo., daughter of Charles Edgar and Catherine Baker Rhodes.
Rhodes was a member of Glenallen Missionary Baptist Church.
Survivors include a nephew, Milford Rhodes of Glenallen, and two nieces, Gloria Crites of Villa Ridge, Mo. and Glenda Sitze of Wright City, Mo.
She was preceded in death by a sister.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time Wednesday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill, Mo.
The funeral will be at noon Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ray Meek officiating. Burial will be in Glenallen Cemetery.