- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Wilma Katherine Deane, 89, of Sikeston died Sunday, Jan. 25, 2004, at Monticello House in Jackson.
She was born May 9, 1914, in Sikeston, daughter of William and Madge Grafton Johnson.
Deane retired as a medical technician at a nursing home in Oklahoma.
Survivors include a son, Carl Fledderman of Cape Girar-deau; two grandchildren; two stepgrandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
There is no visitation or funeral.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel at Chaffee, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.