- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)3
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)4
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Nannie Williams, 94, of Sikeston died Sunday, Jan. 25, 2004, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
She was born Sept. 10, 1909, in Huntsville, Ala., daughter of Earnest and Mattie Maynord Williams. She married Robert Lee Williams, who died in November 1960.
Williams was a member of Canalou Baptist Church.
Survivors include a daughter, Shirley Russell of Canalou, Mo.; a stepson, Donald Williams of Bone, Ark.; two grandchildren; and a great-grandson.
She was preceded in death by a stepson, a stepdaughter, six brothers, and four sisters.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home from 5 to 9 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Dewayne Coleman and Jerry Hicks officiating. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.