- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Anna M. Greenway, 55, of Jonesboro died Sunday, Jan. 25, 2004, at Union County Hospital in Anna, Ill.
She was born March 3, 1948, in Blytheville, Ark., daughter of Thomas and Mary Arlene Trexler Delgy. She and Allie Greenway were married Sept. 1, 1989, in Ballard County, Ky.
Greenway had been a licensed practical nurse. She attended Anna Heights Baptist Church in Anna.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Brad Wyant of Dongola, Ill., Tim Wyant of Jonesboro; a daughter, Rhonda Freeman of South Hampton, England; a sister, Marilyn Watterson of Anna; and a brother, Steven Wrench of Anna.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother, and a half sister.
Friends may call Wednesday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 9 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Scott Kelly officiating. Burial will be in St. John's Cemetery at Dongola.