- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Anna M. Greenway, 55, of Jonesboro died Sunday, Jan. 25, 2004, at Union County Hospital in Anna, Ill.
She was born March 3, 1948, in Blytheville, Ark., daughter of Thomas and Mary Arlene Trexler Delgy. She and Allie Greenway were married Sept. 1, 1989, in Ballard County, Ky.
Greenway had been a licensed practical nurse. She attended Anna Heights Baptist Church in Anna.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Brad Wyant of Dongola, Ill., Tim Wyant of Jonesboro; a daughter, Rhonda Freeman of South Hampton, England; a sister, Marilyn Watterson of Anna; and a brother, Steven Wrench of Anna.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a brother, and a half sister.
Friends may call Wednesday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 9 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Scott Kelly officiating. Burial will be in St. John's Cemetery at Dongola.