- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ANNA, Ill. -- Louise Amschler, 93, of Anna died Monday, Jan. 26, 2004, at Union County Hospital.
She was born Nov. 7, 1910, in Perryville, Mo., daughter of John and Louise Hoehn Bergman. She married Howard Hoehn Oct. 2, 1940, who died in 1954. She later married Henry Guetersloh and then Alfred Amschler. Both preceded her in death.
Amschler was a member of Christ Lutheran Church in Jacob, Ill.
Survivors include a daughter, Rose Guetersloh of Anna; a sister, Doris Hemmann of St. Louis; a brother, Oscar Bergman of Lynnwood, Calif.; three grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three sisters and a brother.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Paul Weber officiating. Burial will be in Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery in Perryville.
Crain Funeral Home in Anna is in charge of local arrangements.