- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
FREDERICKTOWN, Mo. -- Billy Gene Minson, 71, of Fredericktown died Thursday, Dec. 13, 2007, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born Sept. 4, 1936, in Wayne County, Mo., son of Vester W. and Artie M. Gipson Minson.
He and Jessy Henderson were married June 30, 1956, in Wayne County.
Minson was a member of the Masonic Lodge in Fredericktown. He retired from the Supreme Express and Transfer Co. in 1986 and was a U.S. Postal Service contractor from 1982 to 2005. He was the owner/operator of M&M Livestock Market and B&M Farm Supply in Fredericktown and manager of the Fredericktown License Bureau.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Randy and Scott Minson of Fredericktown; a daughter, Tracy Moser of Fredericktown; a brother, Leroy Minson of Glennallen, Mo.; five grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Wilson Funeral Home in Fredericktown, with a Masonic service at 7:30 p.m.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev.Clifton Trentham officiating. Burial will be in Huffman-McKelvey Cemetery near Buckhorn, Mo.