- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Tyren Matthew Licare-Craft was delivered stillborn Friday, Dec. 7, 2007, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was the son of Travis Matthew Craft and Kristen LeAnn Licare of Jackson.
Survivors includine paternal grandparents Mark and Betty Lampe of Jackson and Matthew Craft of Zalma, Mo.; great-grandparents Robert and Shirley Moss of Dutchtown and Mary Craft of Whitewater; maternal grandparents Scott and Lisa Licare of Jackson; maternal great-grandparents Dorothy Gerecke of Jackson, Vincent and Elizabeth Licare of Cape Girardeau and Lorraine Licare of St. Louis.
Graveside services were conducted Friday at Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.
Arrangements were made by McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.