- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Church divisions do not adhere to Bible teaching
To the editor:
We all disagree. This is what has caused all the divisions in Jesus' church.The Bible cannot be more clear.
Romans 16:17: "Avoid those who cause divisions among you." I Corinthians 1:10: "I urge that there be no divisions among you."
Many claim there is an invisible unity because we all believe in Jesus. Wrong. Jesus did not establish an invisible church.
Are we really one as the Bible teaches? The Bible says that when Jesus comes back, he will come back to a church "without blemish." All the divisions within his church are a blemish, and Jesus will reunite us in his time and before his return, despite anyone who does not wish to do his will.