- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape fire report 1/27/04
Firefighters responded Sunday to the following items: At 2:40 p.m., lines down at 322 S. Middle.
At 2:45 p.m., lines down at the 300 block of Country Club.
At 4:01 p.m., emergency medical service at Interstate 55.
At 5:30 p.m., lines down at 1722 W. Cape Rock.
At 7:29 p.m., transformer fire at 1928 Carolina.
At 8:18 p.m., medical assist at 1003 Locust.
At 9:55 p.m., medical assist at 1717 Montgomery.
At 11:14 p.m., carbon detector at 1935 Briarwood.
Firefighters responded Monday to the following items: At 12:12 a.m., medical assist at 531 S. Sprigg.
At 4:57 a.m., extrication at Highway 34 and Route OO.
At 5:24 a.m., alarm at 717 N. Sprigg.
At 8:21 a.m., line down at Janet and Kingsway.
At 9:10 a.m., smoke smell at 1117 Ranney.
At 9:21 a.m., citizen assist at 3019 Aspen.
At 12:33 p.m., alarm at Carolina Lane and Melrose.
At 2:15 p.m., medical assist at 1092 Linden.
At 2:23 p.m., medical assist at 1404 Carter.
At 2:37 p.m., medical assist at Broadway and West End Boulevard.