- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)35
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Cape police report 12/14/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Crystal L. Dobbs, 30, 1101 Bloomfield St., was arrested on four Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court.
* Gary Floyd Grey, 38, address unknown, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to pay fines and a Benton County, Ark., warrant for probation violation for dangerous drugs (meth).
* Maxwell Scott Friese, 20, 265 Misty Hollow Lane, was arrested on suspicion of possession of controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of violation of full order of protection.
* Scott Winfrey Livingston, 19, of Building 109 on Southeast Missouri State University's campus, was arrested on suspicion of false declaration.
* A 13-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for assault and resisting arrest/detention.
* Benjamin Frederick Rawlins, 22, 1425 Cousin St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau County warrants for probation violation and on three Cape Girardeau warrants: two for failure to appear for assault and one for failure to appear for property damage.
* Kristopher D. Walz, 130 S. Shawnee Blvd., Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving without headlights and no seat belt.
* Dollar General, 724 Broadway, reported the theft of clothing and miscellaneous items.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* UPS, 1040 N. Frederick St., reported the theft of shoes.
* A cell phone and magazine were reported stolen from 501 S. Silver Springs Road.
* A halter and cell phone were reported stolen from 832 S. Kingshighway.
* Romancing the Stone, 134 West Park Mall, reported the theft of a ring.
* Charter Communications, 739 Themis St., reported damage to a cable box.
* A vehicle window was reported broken at 1501 Whitener St.
* A vehicle window was broken and a purse reported stolen at 1444 Independence St.
* A 53-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A violation of a full order of protection was reported.