- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police report 12/14/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Crystal L. Dobbs, 30, 1101 Bloomfield St., was arrested on four Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court.
* Gary Floyd Grey, 38, address unknown, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to pay fines and a Benton County, Ark., warrant for probation violation for dangerous drugs (meth).
* Maxwell Scott Friese, 20, 265 Misty Hollow Lane, was arrested on suspicion of possession of controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of violation of full order of protection.
* Scott Winfrey Livingston, 19, of Building 109 on Southeast Missouri State University's campus, was arrested on suspicion of false declaration.
* A 13-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for assault and resisting arrest/detention.
* Benjamin Frederick Rawlins, 22, 1425 Cousin St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau County warrants for probation violation and on three Cape Girardeau warrants: two for failure to appear for assault and one for failure to appear for property damage.
* Kristopher D. Walz, 130 S. Shawnee Blvd., Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving without headlights and no seat belt.
* Dollar General, 724 Broadway, reported the theft of clothing and miscellaneous items.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* UPS, 1040 N. Frederick St., reported the theft of shoes.
* A cell phone and magazine were reported stolen from 501 S. Silver Springs Road.
* A halter and cell phone were reported stolen from 832 S. Kingshighway.
* Romancing the Stone, 134 West Park Mall, reported the theft of a ring.
* Charter Communications, 739 Themis St., reported damage to a cable box.
* A vehicle window was reported broken at 1501 Whitener St.
* A vehicle window was broken and a purse reported stolen at 1444 Independence St.
* A 53-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A violation of a full order of protection was reported.