- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Greg Lee Nicholson and Jennifer Lynn Biler of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:41 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 29, 2007. Name, Jaden Isaiah. Weight, 5 pounds, 12 ounces. First child. Ms. Biler is the daughter of Nancy McGuire and Johnny Biler of Chaffee, Mo. She is employed at White Castle. Nicholson is the son of Artie Nicholson of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Amanda Lee Fullington of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:45 p.m. Friday, Nov. 30, 2007. Name, Adam Zander Lee. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. Second son. Ms. Fullington is the daughter of Ronald Fullington and Ruby Fullington of Perryville, Mo.
Daughter to Christopher Wayne and Jennifer Dawn Spies of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:37 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 2, 2007. Name, Makayla Marie. Weight, 6 pounds, 6 ounces. Mrs. Spies is the former Jennifer Parker, daughter of Rita Parker of Scott City and Terry Parker of Jackson. She is a secretary at Security Bank and Trust. Spies is the son of Donna Spies of Topeka, Kan., and Kennith Spies of Scott City. He is self-employed with Spies Contracting.
Son to Nicolas Ryan Moore and Jessica Lynn Ribble of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:17 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 2, 2007. Name, Camdon Thomas. Weight, 6 pounds, 5 ounces. Second son. Ms. Ribble is the daughter of Colleen Monighan of Cape Gir-ardeau and Robert Ribble of DeSoto, Mo. Moore is the son of Dava Knotts of Marble Hill, Mo., and Thomas Moore of Oak Ridge. He is employed at Tipton Linen Service.
Son to Bruce Alan Smith and April Dawn Tuck of Cape Girar-deau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:17 a.m. Monday, Dec. 3, 2007. Name, Prestyn Alan. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 1/2 ounces. Fourth son. Ms. Tuck is the daughter of Patricia Tuck of Cape Girardeau and Thomas Tuck of Dallas, Texas. She is self-employed. Smith is the son of Clyde Smith and Jennifer Hileman of Jonesboro, Ill. He is employed by Boulder Construction.
Daughter to Aaron Wade Rogers and Amber Rachelle Sample of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:47 p.m. Monday, Dec. 3, 2007. Name, Ariah Rachelle. Weight, 7 pounds, 12 ounces. First child. Ms. Sample is the daughter of Rob and Angie Sample of Scott City. She is a CNA. Rogers is the son of Joyce Rogers of Chaffee, Mo. He is an auto technician at Sears Grand.
Son to Ben and Krissy Loenneke of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:20 p.m. Monday, Dec. 3, 2007. Name, Nicholas Herman. Weight, 8 pounds, 7 ounces. Mrs. Loenneke is the daughter of Ken and Ginny Fischer of St. Louis. She is employed at Southeast Missouri State University. Loenneke is the son of Ronald Loenneke and Susan Loenneke of Jackson. He is employed by O'Loughlin Farms.