- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ZALMA, Mo. -- Zane H. Corbin, 72, of Zalma died Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2007, at Eldercare in Marble Hill, Mo.
He was born Nov. 10, 1935, at Zalma, son of Ail H. and Opal Slinkard Corbin.
Corbin was a truck driver. He was a veteran of the U.S. Air Force serving in the Korean War.
Survivors include a son, Josh Corbin of Hawaii; two daughters, Tammy Corbin and Hope Huffman of Zalma; a special friend, Dorma Sturgeon of Zalma; three sisters, Deanna Humphreys of Marble Hill, Dorothy Lee Schoat of Florida, June Hughes of Texas; and a grandchild.
He was preceded in death by two daughters.
Visitation will be from 9 to 10:45 a.m. Saturday at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo.
A graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday at Berrong Cemetery near Zalma. LeRoy Hefner will officiate.