- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Three Tigers suspended
Three Central boys basketball players were suspended from the team indefinitely on Monday for violations of the school citizenship guidelines.
"We have high expectations of our athletes with the citizenship guidelines and when its broken we have no choice but to act," Central athletic director Darrick Smith said.
Smith would not reveal the names of the three players, but said they would not be playing for the team for the immediate future.
Central is scheduled to host Doniphan tonight and then travels to Poplar Bluff on Friday.
-- Jeremy Joffray