- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Margaret S. Dahlberg, 83, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of Naperville, Ill., passed away Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2007, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born Aug. 30, 1924, in Naperville, daughter of the late Lester and Sarah Freehafer Schloerb. She and John Dahlberg were married July 1, 1950. He passed away in April 1999.
Margaret worked at Star Printing Co. in Naperville. She moved to the Lutheran Home in 2004.
Loving survivors include a daughter, Janice (Mike) Onderdonk of Millersville; a son, Eric John (Robin) Dahlberg of Eagle River, Wis.; five grandchildren, Andrea Peterson, Sarah Jones, Kara Dahlberg, Kris Dahlberg and Kyle Dahlberg; three great-grandchildren, Cheyenne, Devin and Brooklynn Peterson.
In addition to her husband, she was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
A memorial service will be held at a later date in Naperville.
McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson is in charge of arrangements.
Expressions of sympathy may take the form of contributions to Alzheimer's Association.