- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Opal Arlene Limbaugh, 87, of Jackson died Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2007, at Jackson Manor.
She was born July 20, 1920, at Fornfelt, Mo., daughter of James Alphus and Laura Jane Brasel Adams. She and John D. Limbaugh were married April 12, 1941, in Cape Girardeau. He died Dec. 2, 1982.
Limbaugh was of the Baptist belief. She was a member of Kirksville Chapter 184 Order of Eastern Star, and Ladies Auxiliary to VFW Post 3838.
She is survived by a son and daughter-in-law, Richard and Barbara Limbaugh of Jackson.
In addition to her husband and parents, she was preceded in death by a daughter, Arlene, in 1996; three brothers; and three sisters.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to service time today at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Alvie Surface officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.