- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
DESOTO, Mo. -- Odetta Mae Trousdale, 81, of Desoto and formerly of Glenallen, Mo., died Monday, Dec. 10, 2007, at Villas Nursing Home in Desoto.
Odetta was born June 25, 1926, in Glenallen, daughter of Tony Clark and Dora Lee Meyers Greer.
She worked for several years at the CPI Photography Co. in St. Louis as a darkroom technician.
Survivors include three daughters, Carol Jean Heisler and Judy Ann (Ed) Kimbrell of Desoto, Peggy (Mike) Trousdale-Litzau of Crystal City, Mo.; a brother, Harold Dean Greer of Hillsboro, Mo.; seven grandchildren, Debbie McCoy, Kim Price, Fred and Shannon Kimbrell, Donnie Eldridge, Jeff and Kelly Litzau; three great-grandchildren, Brandi Stone, Jeff Miller, Krystal Rude; two great-great-grandchildren, Makayla Stone, Brittany Anderson; and a niece, Jessie Greer of Clearwater, Fla.
She was preceded in death by her parents, two brothers and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill, Mo.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at Liley Funeral Home, with the Rev. Gene Robbins officiating.
Buriall will be in New Trace Creek Cemetery near Glenallen.