- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Madison Moshiri and Michael Jeffers
A joint memorial service for Madison Lynne Moshiri and Michael Reed Jeffers, both of Jackson, will be held at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Dec. 17, 2007, at New McKendree United Methodist Church in Jackson. The Rev. John Rice will officiate and will be assisted by other clergy and family friends. Seating will begin at 5:45 p.m.
The family has selected appropriate floral arrangements for the church sanctuary, and respectfully requests memorials in lieu of additional flowers or plants. A fund has been established at the Bank of America c/o The Moshiri Family Fund. Contributions or prayers are appreciated.
McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson is in charge of arrangements, and sympathy messages may be sent to the family online at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.