- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Stephanie Marie Keister, 14, of Jackson, died Dec. 8, 2007, at St. Louis Children's Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born June 27, 1993, in Poplar Bluff, Mo., daughter of Mark Stephen and Billie Sue McAllister Keister, who survive and reside in Jackson.
In addition to her parents, she is survived by her grandmother, Velda Keister of Jackson.
She was preceded in death by grandparents, Jack and Juanita McAllister and Dr. Walter Keister and an uncle, Paul Keister.
Stephanie attended Fruitland Community Church in Jackson. She was a student at Parkview State School.
She loved her family, friends, her pets Zeva and Cammo, and watching "Barney" videos.
Visitation will be from 4 to 9 p.m. Friday at Ruegg Family Funeral Home in Piedmont, Mo.
Funeral services will begin at 2 p.m. Saturday at the chapel, with the Rev. Mike Parry officiating.
Burial will be at Masonic Cemetery in Piedmont.