- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Melvin A. Hoehn, 88, of Perryville died Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2007, at Perry County Nursing Home in Perryville.
He was born Aug. 23, 1919, in Perryville, son of Albert and Emma Bergman Hoehn.
He and Meta A. Weber were married Oct. 23, 1948. She died Feb. 24, 2007.
He was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church and a former elder of the church.
He was veteran of World War II, serving in the U.S. Navy and was a member of American Legion Post 133. He was a livestock and agriculture farmer.
Survivors include a son, John Hoehn of St. Louis, and three grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a brother and three sisters.
Friends may call from 4 to 9 p.m. today and from 6:30 to 11:30 a.m. Thursday at Young and Sons Chapel in Perryville.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. at Immanuel Lutheran Church. The Rev. Thomas Handrick will officiate.
Burial will be in Immanuel Lutheran Church Cemetery.