- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
DONGOLA, Ill. -- Grace Maxine Rendleman, 86, of Dongola died Sunday, Dec. 9, 2007, at Union County Hospital in Anna.
She was born Sept. 14, 1921, in Green Forest, Ark., daughter of Issac O. and Una Torrence Rowley. She and Jefferson S. Rendleman were married Aug. 17, 1940 in Jackson. He died April 15, 1997.
Survivors include two sons, Leon Rendleman and Larry Rendleman, both of Anna; a daughter, Nadine Rider of Dongola; three sisters, Dorothy Warren of Pico Rivera, Calif., Thelma France of Santa Maria, Calif., Ruth Edwards of Wellsville, Mo.; seven grandchildren; and 10 great grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, three sisters, two brothers and three great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Paul Sadler officiating.
Interment will be in the Jonesboro Cemetery.