- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Amanda Emma Lacy, 88, of St. Petersburg, Fla., died Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2007, at Largo, Fla.
She was born Dec. 9, 1918, in Point Rest, Mo., daughter of Henry C. and Martha Cornehlsen Wichern.
She married Clifford Marion Lacy on April 9, 1953. He died Nov. 19, 1991.
She had been an orthodontic appliance technician and was of the Lutheran faith.
Survivors include a daughter, Sandra Mitchell of St. Petersburg; two brothers, Wilbert Wichern of Old Appleton and Melvin Wichern of Columbia, Mo.; and two grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a stepson, a daughter, five brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call from 9:30 to 11 a.m. Friday at Grace Lutheran Church in Uniontown, Mo.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. at the church, with the Rev. Paul Winningham officiating.
Burial will be in the church cemetery.
Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville is in charge of arrangements.