- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Micki Folmar and Travis Austin exchanged vows Sept. 6, 2003, at Wilderness Gate Villa in Santa Fe, N.M. The Rev. Grant Hillman of Alameda, Calif., performed the ceremony. Readers were Brian Bloechle of Superior, Colo., and Rudy Horne of Chapel Hill, N.C. A wedding poem was read by Crystal Elfrank of Cape Girardeau, sister of the groom.
Parents of the bride are Howard and Peggy Folmar of Irvine, Calif. The groom is the son of Edward and Margaret Austin of Cape Girardeau.
The bride was escorted by her brothers, James Folmar of Santa Barbara, Calif., and Mike Folmar of Lake Forest, Calif., and then by her father.
Maid of honor was Julie Dougherty of Chino, Calif.
Gimo Wong of Brooklyn, N.Y., was best man.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the villa.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at Chocolate Maven in Santa Fe.
Mrs. Austin is a graduate of New Port Christian High School in New Port Beach, Calif. She received a bachelor of science degree in theater from the University of California at Irvine. She is self-employed in Santa Fe.
The groom is a 1992 graduate of Central High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in mathematics at Truman State University in Kirksville, Mo., and master's and doctorate in applied math from the University of Colorado at Boulder. He is employed at Los Alamos Resource Center in Los Alamos, N.M.
The couple is residing in Santa Fe.