- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 12/9/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Michael Hayward, 30, 1007 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a warrant for walking in the roadway and lacking financial responsibility.
* Airn Bailey of Mounds, Ill., was issued a summons for stealing at Wal-Mart.
* Troy Williams, 2418 Whitener St., Apt. 3, was issued a summons for driving under the influence.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1701 Lacey St.
* A Missouri license plate was reported stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported the theft of gas.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 1112 Bloomfield St.
* Property damage was reported at 400 N. Frederick St.
* A window was reported damaged at 123 N. Clark Ave., Apt. 5
* Cash fraud was reported.
* Two men were taken into protective custody.
* A disorderly house was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* A theft was reported in the 200 block of South Bellevue Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 600 block of Broadridge Drive.