- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Michael S. Binns, 50, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, Dec. 6, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Oct. 9, 1957, in Akron, Ohio, son of William and Helen Bentley Binns. They preceded him in death. He and Beverly Bradford were married July 16, 1993, in Glendale, Ariz.
He was a veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps. He worked as a meat cutter in Phoenix and the Cape Girardeau area for 28 years.
He was a member of Elks Lodge No. 639 in Cape Girardeau.
He is survived by his wife of Cape Girardeau; five daughters, Ciarra F. Binns and Michaela R. Binns, both of Cape Girardeau, Ashley M. Binns, Heather N. Binns and Tracie M. Binns, all of Chandler, Ariz.; three brothers, Bill Binns of Mason, Ohio, Robert Binns of Fort Wayne, Ind., Danny Binns of Akron; and a sister, Susan Schabert of Glendale.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The service will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
Burial will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the Missouri Veterans Cemetery in Bloomfield, Mo. The Missouri Honors Team will conduct full military honors.