- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Michael S. Binns, 50, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, Dec. 6, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Oct. 9, 1957, in Akron, Ohio, son of William and Helen Bentley Binns. They preceded him in death. He and Beverly Bradford were married July 16, 1993, in Glendale, Ariz.
He was a veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps. He worked as a meat cutter in Phoenix and the Cape Girardeau area for 28 years.
He was a member of Elks Lodge No. 639 in Cape Girardeau.
He is survived by his wife of Cape Girardeau; five daughters, Ciarra F. Binns and Michaela R. Binns, both of Cape Girardeau, Ashley M. Binns, Heather N. Binns and Tracie M. Binns, all of Chandler, Ariz.; three brothers, Bill Binns of Mason, Ohio, Robert Binns of Fort Wayne, Ind., Danny Binns of Akron; and a sister, Susan Schabert of Glendale.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The service will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
Burial will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the Missouri Veterans Cemetery in Bloomfield, Mo. The Missouri Honors Team will conduct full military honors.