- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Jamie Marie Favier and Landon Phillip Brewer were married July 26, 2003, at Immanuel Lutheran Church. The Rev. Craig Otto performed the ceremony. Organist was Allyn Steffens, and vocalists were Christie Steffens and Randy Mueller.
The bride is the daughter of James and Doris Favier of Perryville. The groom is the son of William and Debra Davidson of Chesterfield, Mo., and Larry and Gabrielle Brewer of Cape Coral, Fla.
Maid of honor was Stephanie Prost, and matron of honor was Victoria Matlock. Bridesmaids were Sara Dippold and Laurie Bader.
Dave Heineck and Nick Matthews were best men. Groomsmen and ushers were Kyle and Craig Brewer, brothers of the groom.
Following the ceremony, a reception and dance was held at the American Legion Hall.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at the Country Kettle in Biehle, Mo.
Mrs. Brewer is a 1998 graduate of Perryville High School. She received a bachelor's degree in management information systems from Southeast Missouri State University in 2002. She is an accounting database specialist with Express Scripts Inc. in Bridgeton, Mo.
The groom is a 1997 graduate of DeSmet Jesuit High School in St. Louis. He received a bachelor's degree in finance from Webster University in St. Louis in 2000, and a master's degree in business administration in 2002. He is an adviser with VenVest Corp. in Clayton, Mo.
After a western Caribbean cruise, the couple is residing in Creve Coeur, Mo.