- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Amanda Kaye Massey and Charlie Jonathan Lindberg were married Aug. 16, 2003, at the home of the bride's parents. The Rev. Orvil Wilkerson performed the ceremony. Soloist was Ryan Corn of Scott City.
Parents of the couple are Jeff and Tracy Massey of Bloomfield, Mo., and Chuck and Debra Lindberg of Scott City.
Matron of honor was Natalie Ries of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Traci VanMatre, Nichele Mayabb, Crystal Hitt, Jessi Hicks and Melissa Marquis, all of Bloomfield, and Brandy Lindberg of Scott City, sister of the groom.
Ryan Corn served the groom as best man. Groomsmen were Brad Glenn, Branden Vanpool and Brandon Simmons, all of Scott City, Darryl Stratman of Grassy, Mo., Dustin Reid and Matt Eaton of Scott City.
Candlelighters were mothers of the bride and groom.
Flower girl was Jennifer Carpenter of Morley, Mo., cousin of the bride, and Shelby Mayabb of Bloomfield. Ringbearer was Jason Massey, brother of the bride, and his son, Bowen Massey, nephew of the bride.
A reception was held after the ceremony. Servers and guest book attendants were Hope Strickland, Brasley Conner and Christina Garnett.
The bride's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Aug. 15 at their home.
Mrs. Lindberg is majoring in corporate video at Southeast Missouri State University.
The groom is a manager at Steak-n-Shake Restaurant.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.