- Teen shot outside apartment off Lorimier Street (05/20/16)41
- Clay Waller faces federal charge of interstate domestic violence in wife Jacque's murder (05/23/16)1
- Charleston man accused of fatally shooting Cape teen (05/22/16)27
- New restaurant, music venue to open in former Bel-Air building (05/23/16)4
- Instagram threat compels Perryville school district to hike security; 15-year-old detained (05/25/16)
- Body found Thursday at Ranney Park in Cape (05/20/16)12
- Body found near park identified as Cape resident (05/22/16)5
- Bollinger County deputies bust man on meth-for-sex sting (05/20/16)2
- Local business faces $42,000 in OSHA fines (05/25/16)2
- Mentally ill man's bout of violence leaves him with no place to go (05/23/16)8
Cape fire report 12-08-2007
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 3:21 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2800 block of Pioneer Drive.
* At 3:58 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at Doctors Park and South Mount Auburn Road.
* At 5:12 p.m., a fire alarm sounding in the 2800 block of Bloomfield Road.
* At 5:20 p.m., a carbon dioxide detector sounding in the 2000 block of West Cape Rock Drive.
* At 9:54 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at Old Sprigg Street Road and Lexington Avenue.
* At 10:33 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3400 block of William Street.
* At 10:34 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1100 block of North Spanish Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 12:55 a.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of South Kingshighway.
* At 1:44 a.m., a fire alarm at 1000 Towers Circle.
* At 3:46 a.m., citizen assist in the 1100 block of Linden Street.
* At 11:13 a.m., a line down at 820 Sharon Drive.
* At 12:36 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2000 block of Andrew Drive.