- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Son to Joseph James and Lauren Elizabeth Thomas of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:18 p.m. Monday, Nov. 26, 2007. Name, Gabriel Joseph. Weight, 5 pounds, 12 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Thomas is the former Lauren Young, daughter of Larry and Debbie Young of Jackson. She is a medical technologist at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Thomas is the son of George Thomas of Cape Girardeau and Cindy Gaines of Dexter, Mo. He is a police officer with Cape Girardeau Police Department.
Son to John Paul Loveless and Nekosha R. Alexander of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:54 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2007. Name, Javon Paul. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Second son. Ms. Alexander is the daughter of Rhonda Brown of Cape Gir-ardeau. She is employed at National Assets Recovery Service. Loveless is the son of Melody Loveless and Steve Loveless of Cape Girardeau. He is employed by Rhodes.
Daughter to Adam Vincent Daugherty and Sarah Nicole Holshouser of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:48 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2007. Name, Lillian Danielle. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. First child. Ms. Holshouser is the daughter of Rhonda Holshouser of Cape Girardeau, and the late Jack Holshouser. Daugherty is the son of Dan and Susan Daugherty of Shawneetown. He is a technician at Procter & Gamble.
Son to Jeremy John and Dawnelle Deanne Zoellner of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:55 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2007. Name, Brayden Ambrose. Weight, 6 pounds, 3 ounces. Mrs. Zoellner is the former Dawnelle Meyr, daughter of Dean and Delores Meyr of Perryville. She is a sales person at Kasten Masonry. Zoellner is the son of Sylvester and Rose Zoellner of Perryville. He is employed at Buchheit Inc.