- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Audrey Faye Clark, 75, of Chaffee died Thursday, Dec. 6, 2007, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 11, 1932, at Chaffee to the late Charley and Gertrude McClain Leggett. Audrey married Daniel Clark Sept. 23, 1950. He preceded her in death Sept. 10, 2001.
She was a retired cementer for Florsheim Shoe Co. in Chaffee and was also an Avon sales consultant more than 20 years.
She was a member of American Legion Auxiliary 389, VFW Auxiliary 3127, Elks Ladies 1810 and CBers Club, all in Chaffee.
Survivors include a son, Charlie (Teresa) Clark of Chaffee; two daughters, Sharon (Don) McCarty of Jackson, Angela McGuire of Chaffee; two sisters, Opal Kiefer and Jane Day Baker of Chaffee; best friend, Mary Wright of Scott City; six grandchildren, Amy (Mike) Walley and Chris Clark of Cape Girardeau, Holly (Brian) Hall and Christy (David) Mott of Scott City, Amanda (Tyler) Kilburn of Chaffee, Kristin (Richard) Forbey of Sikeston; nine great-grandchildren, Bradley and Brandon Mott of Scott City, Dylan Corvick, Payton, Cameren and Ava Walley, all of Cape Girardeau, Jaeden Hall of Scott City, Blake and Hallie Kilburn of Chaffee.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a great-granddaughter, Kaile Hall.
Friends may call after 5 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the chapel, with the Rev. Randy Morse officiating. Burial will be in New Morley Cemetery at Morley, Mo.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorials be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.