- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Jessica Dawn Cato, 23, of Advance was born May 28, 1984, in Sikeston, Mo., daughter of Don L. Cato and Pamela Comstock. She passed away Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2007, at Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, from injuries sustained in a car accident.
Jessica was the activity director at Heartland Care and Rehab Center in Cape Girardeau. She was a 2002 graduate of Advance High School.
Survivors include her father and stepmother, Don L. and Robin Cato of Advance; paternal grandparents, Don and Glenda Cato of Advance; a son, Kasen Blake Clark of the home; a daughter, Cali Grace Duncan of the home; fiance, Craig Duncan of Advance; two brothers, Dylan and Diesel Cato of Advance; a sister, Denae Cato of Advance; uncle and aunt, Brian and Tiffany Cato of Advance; cousins, Whittney Roe and Afton Cato of Advance; her mother, Pam Paul of Kelso, Mo.; stepgrandparents, Jimmy and Inah Parks of Delta; uncles, Jay and Troy Parks of Delta, and Randy Thrower of Charleston, S.C.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ray Placher officiating. Burial will be in McGee New Hope Cemetery at McGee, Mo.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Bank of Advance Trust Fund for Kasen and Cali.