- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Dean Bollinger, 52, of Marble Hill died Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2007, at Elder Care of Marble Hill.
He was born Jan. 11, 1955 at Cape Girardeau, son of William D. and Donna Dunn Bollinger.
Bollinger was a well driller.
Survivors included his mother; three daughters, Desiree Bollinger, Jessica Bollinger and Chelsea Bollinger, all of Perryville, Mo.; a son, Luke Bollinger of Perryville; two brothers, Roger Bollinger of Del Rio, Texas, and Brady Bollinger of Marble Hill; and one grandchild.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home. The Rev. Dr. John Engelhart will officiate, with burial in Hahn Chapel Cemetery.