- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Lauren Elizabeth Hawkins and Benjamin Tyler Bertrand of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:24 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 15, 2004. Name, Caleb Dylan. Weight, 5 pounds 10 ounces. Ms. Hawkins is the daughter of Teresa and Mike Carmody of Cape Girardeau and Michael Hawkins of Memphis, Tenn. Bertrand is the son of David and Kathy Bertrand of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Kimberly L. Hervey of Cape Girardeau, St. Francis Medical Center, 10:26 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 15, 2004. Name, Julian Colin. Weight, 7 pounds 14 ounces. Ms. Hervey is the daughter of Catherine Hervey of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Patricia Annette Campbell and Gary Lee Brink of Perryville, Mo., St. Francis Medical Center, 1:03 p.m. Friday, Jan. 16, 2004. Name, Landan Lee. Weight, 4 pounds 13 ounces. Ms. Campbell is the daughter of Pamela Campbell of Chaffee, Mo., and Daniel Campbell of Perryville. Brink is the son of Glinda and David Gregory of Whitewater.
Son to Darren Lee and Amanda Michelle Knuckles of Sikeston, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:10 p.m. Friday, Jan. 16, 2004. Name, Ashton Luke. Weight, 8 pounds 2 ounces. Fourth son. Mrs. Knuckles is the former Amanda Garner, daughter of Donny and Rebecca Garner of Sikeston. She is employed in sales at Best Buy. Knuckles is the son of Mary Latham of Matthews, Mo. He is employed in special bridge maintenance with Missouri Department of Transportation.
Son to Dean Alan and Christine M. Spurlock of Sikeston, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:11 p.m. Friday, Jan. 16, 2004. Name, Payton Alan. Weight, 8 pounds 8 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Spurlock is the former Christine Schwendemann, daughter of Ann Schwendemann of Portageville, Mo., and the late Robert Schwendemann. She is a teacher at Sikeston Career and Technology Center. Spurlock is the son of Leonard and Mary Ann Spurlock of Sikeston. He is a sales executive at Duckett Truck Center.
Daughter to Derek Edward Lloyd and Rachel Lynne Buckthorpe of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:22 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 17, 2004. Name, Haleigh Jade. Weight, 7 pounds 4 ounces. Ms. Buckthorpe is the daughter of Richard and Lisa Buckthorpe of New Madrid, Mo. She is a manager at Papa John's Pizza. Lloyd is the son of Erwin and Jean Lloyd of Lilbourn, Mo. He is a driver at Papa John's.