- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Leo Narens Sr.
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Leo V. "Pick" Narens Sr., 74, of Perryville died Monday, Dec. 3, 2007, at Perry County Nursing Home in Perryville.
He was born April 29, 1933 in St. Louis, son of Oscar and Mable Heimberger Narens.
He and Shirley A. Rudloff were married April 14, 1951, in St. Louis.
He was a sheet metal worker for McDonnell-Douglas in St. Louis for 23 years and then worked for Narens Tuckpointing for 23 years.
He was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perrvyille.
Survivors include his wife, Shirley A. Narens of Perryville; three sons, Leo Narens Jr. of Bethalto, Ill., Pat Narens of Fenton, Mo., Mike Narens of Perryville; a sister, Evelyn Toczylowski of Eureka, Mo.; six grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 5 to 9 p.m. today at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville and from 6:30 to 9:50 a.m. at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville. Parish wake service will be at 7 p.m. today.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. at the church, with the Revs. Milton Ryan and Jim Schaeffer officiating. Burial will be in Sacred Heart Cemetery in Ozora, Mo.